Monday 21 July 2008

2nd weekend in Qw

This weekend has been very different to te last one:
On Saturday we went to London to visit Madame Tussauds museum, where I took many pictures with the statues of famous people.
After we went shopping to Oxford Street for just an hour and half, but I had enough time to buy a lot of things!!
we arrived at school at 5 pm, and after lunch, we got dressed to go to the disco!
I enjoyed so much in the disco! I didn't stop dancing for the whole night!The music was muich much better than last disco.

On sunday took place the Sports Day, where 5 or 6 competitions toook place. I run on the test of the spoon and the egg, in the one of the three legs with Ludovica, and in the car race with Lora.
After, we went to the ''eating crackers competition'', where Lora, Anne and Yelena from the Senior House won( but of the girls). After lunch, we we went to computers, and at 7 pm, we had the quiz where, WE LOST FOR HALF A POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but I hado so much funn!!!